Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Which is best AETP or airbus A21

This time next week I will be in Hong Kong (yipee). I am travelling with my three year old son. I am staying at the Metro Park Hotel Mongkok and originnally intended to buy a AETP and get the airport express to central and then catch a train to Prince Edward station. However, I have read a couple of posts which say the A21 airbus stops right outside the hotel. Can anyone advise me of the cost of the airbus and the times that it operate. I have looked on the web page but it is in Chinese! I have to get back to the airport by 7am and want to check that I can get to the airport in time. Any advise on airport transfers greatly received - or any other advise for that matter! Thank you.



Which is best AETP or airbus A21


Bus A21 is really more convenient in your case. Stop number 5 is right outside the Metropark Mongkok. Costs $33 for adults and $16.5 for children under 12. Here%26#39;s the link in English:



https:/鈥?/a>



You can take the same bus back to the airport as well. Service starts at 05:30.



Which is best AETP or airbus A21


A21 costs HK$33. Stop number 5. Takes an hour.





English page here:





www.nwstbus.com.hk/routes/routeinfo.aspx鈥?/a>




I suggest the bus too. Being stop #5, it probably won%26#39;t even take an hour to the hotel.





What time is your return flight?




What is the bus stop number from Hotel back to airport.





Staying at same hotel as marymacengland and have decided due to cost%26#39;s to take a21 bus from airport.





Mant thanks in advance for replies




Sorry marymac, I have mistakenly recommended you to take the A21 back to the airport. A21 doesn%26#39;t go past Metropark Mongkok on it%26#39;s way back. Instead you can take bus E21 at stop number 7 (739 Nathan Road near Bute Street), which is a couple of blocks from your hotel. Costs $14.0 adults/$7.0 children.



Alternatively, you can catch a taxi to Kowloon Station, and transfer to the Airport Express train. You can check in for the flight at the station (with the exception of a few airlines), and the train ride only takes 20 minutes. So you don%26#39;t need to leave the hotel as early.




Here is the link for bus E21. It takes a slightly longer route than A21, but the bus still has racks for your luggage.



www.nwstbus.com.hk/routes/routeinfo.aspx鈥?/a>




May I ask how much would it cost to take a cab from Metropark Mongkok to Kowloon MTR station to catch the airport express?




Thank you for your replies - you guys are great. Really looking forward to my trip and have been packing all afternoon. I have never been to Hong Kong - what is the humidity like this time of year?




We got back last week :( I was walking around in a t-shirt and cardi, whilst others are still in thick winter coats! Its not Humid, but might rain, we were lucky it didn%26#39;t rain and was quite nice to walk around in. You will want a cardigan or something for the Air Con!




Hope you had a nice trip carryharri. Can any one tell me if the pick up point is easy to find for the airbus at the airport. It says %26#39;ground transportation centre%26#39; on the details but the airport map doesn%26#39;t show it.



Only a few more days until I am off - can%26#39;t wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment