Friday, March 26, 2010

Which are best train stations?

Hi,





I%26#39;ll be traveling to Hangzhou then Shanghai then back to Hangzhou.





I%26#39;ll be taking the train from Hangzhou to Shanghai on April 4 (Saturday). I want to take the fastest train. Which train and from which station should I go/take? So I need to buy tickets in advance, since it%26#39;s qingmingjie weekend?





Also, I%26#39;ll be staying at the Bund area in Shanghai....should take train to Shanghai Main station of Shhanghai South station?





Thanks for anyone%26#39;s help in advance!



- First time traveler to Hangzhou



Which are best train stations?


Trains to Hangzhou only leave from Shanghai South station. I think you need to take the D train.



Which are best train stations?


Trains from Hangzhou arrive at the Shanghai South station %26amp; depart from there as well. I think there is only one train that departs from the main Shanghai station.



Even thought there are quite a few trains backwards %26amp; forwards, it is a popular train so buy your tickets as soon as you can when you arrive. Easiest is to get your hotel to buy them for you.



Not sure what you mean about going from the bund %26amp; then to the main station %26amp; then onto the south station. Just do direct to the South Train station.



Enjoy Hangzhou it%26#39;s lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment