Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Preferred Domestic Airline?

Am looking at several internal flights in China using domestic airlines and am not sure what airlines are better (or worse)? There is Air China, China Eastern, Hainan Airlines and Shanghai Airlines, amongst others.





Does anyone have any strong preferences for or against based on age of planes, services, etc? The prices do not seem to vary greatly.





Preferred Domestic Airline?


I have flown a lot all over China using different airlines and when I book I pay no attention to the airlines. To me the differences are minor. Most have quite recent planes. On busy routes you are likely to see the big brand new Airbus.



I choose based on schedule and price and pay no attention to the airline.



Preferred Domestic Airline?


Almost all airlines in China are government owned and prices are fixed although discounts may be available. Choose based on timetable.




Thanks for the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment