Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Does my son need a Visa

My student son who is 20 will be visiting china in August. He is travelling independantly but will be joining a tour group and travelling in China and then on to Japan. Does he need a Visa ? Any help on this subject would be most appreciate





Thank you





Does my son need a Visa


If he%26#39;s 20 shouldn%26#39;t he be looking up this information himself? Search for the Chinese embassy in London website.



Does my son need a Visa


Yes he will need a visa




You are assuming he holds a UK passport.




Maybe he is ethnically Chinese and has a home return permit so he does not need a visa. When he goes to Japan he would need to take his passport though. Unless gadaboutbirmingham tells us we don%26#39;t know though.




Thank you and sorry yes he has his own full british passport. He is going on a gap adventure trip travelling to africa and asia. I wanted him to do as much sorting out as possible for himself as he is going independantly. But he asked me to help with this bit. I will tell him he needs a Visa and conttell him he need to contact the chinese embassy


  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment