Sunday, March 28, 2010

transportation from airport to hotel

We will go to Beijing end of this month,I have booked jw Marriott Hotel in Beijing.How I can find a big vehicle from airport to hotel and from hotel to Mutanyu Great Wall?Because we have 10 peopel,of which 4 are children.I don`t want to we at seperate car.



Many thanks





transportation from airport to hotel


Ask the hotel to pick you up.



transportation from airport to hotel


I did call hotel,it is quite expensive I think.something about 800yuan,is it fair price?



We are also plan an Acrobatics and planing straight to Chaoyang Theatre to buy.




When you arrive at airport you can see taxi stand at arriving hall and you can ask the information.





Most hotels are free pick up. You can contact to hotel.




For Acrobatics maybe you can book online here. I am not sure it is the one you want:



http://www.piao.com.cn/en_piao/shouye.asp




For airport pick-ups for large groups, I saw these while surfing the net. I haven%26#39;t used them nor do I know if they%26#39;re good or not, but it can give you a basis on costs.





http://www.tour-beijing.com/airport/







chinatravelhub.com/chinatips/airportpickup.h鈥?/a>




You could try www.bjeasterntaxi.com They have English speaking drivers but don%26#39;t know if that is a priority for you as you haven%26#39;t listed what country you are from.



They are a bit expensive but as there are 10 of you it might be better that hiring a few taxi%26#39;s.




The web above is not for local insiders,the price is vey high,it is for tourists.I think you can find more vans and guide info on www.thebeijinger.com


  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment