Monday, December 12, 2011

Where from HKG for a week?

First time in my life I go to this part of the world, I don麓t know anything there. I will stay in HongKong in June for 7 days, I plan to go to Macau and I want to go somewhere for a second week, but where is the best to go to see something great from history and beuaties of nature (I want some days be on the beach). Where is the easier way from HK? Philippines or Vietnam or ...??? Thanks for your help!



Where from HKG for a week?


Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia are the popular beach destinations from Hong Kong. Hainan Island in China is another possibility but don%26#39;t expect the same sort of service.



Where from HKG for a week?


Thailand is cheap and many flights to Bangkok from Hong Kong. You could do three nights in Bangkok, then take a local flight to the island such as Koh Samui for 4 nights.


  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment