Monday, December 12, 2011

Butterfly on Prat, HK

Hi Guys, seems like this hotel got a quiet decent and good review here. Check it out! I%26#39;m going to stay there on my March Holiday.



Butterfly on Prat, HK


Hi Andy,





Which period in March are you going to HKG? I%26#39;m looking for a hotel during 27-29 march, but it seems like this period is peak, the rates is super high. How much are you paying for your stay?



Butterfly on Prat, HK


Hi There,



I booked for Butterfly on Prat almost a month ago to avoid peak season room charge. Butterfly seems decent and good location, you can try to book through www.asiatravel.com as I did. My room for 4 days (25-29 March 09) cost me HK$2,900.00 and free wireless in room internet connection. I tried to book through their own website but they still don%26#39;t have reservation web page. The other other hotel you can consider and also good location is: http://www.hotelbenito.com/eng/index.htm I used to stay there everytime I visit HK. It%26#39;s nice beautique hotel and come with free in room internet service. For hotel Benito you can make a room booking through their website, and the last time I checked they still have superrior room with reasonable price. Good luck!




Did you get the stay 3 nights and pay for 2 deal at Butterfly on the prat? I saw that somewhere.





I%26#39;m hoping to call them to get a good rate for 2 rooms. Actually I don%26#39;t have a high budget, I%26#39;m looking for HKD600 per room.




Just try to call them. I didn%26#39;t get that offer, as I will stay there for 4 nights. But I still recommend Hotel Benito if u want to stretch your budget more instead of staying at other budget hotel but you never know the quality.




Hi,



I also chanced upon this hotel on the web. Do you know what are the diferences between the 2 types of rooms and what are the sizes? I%26#39;m planning to go in the mid of mar 09. Thanks!




Hi there,



I%26#39;m not sure for the room size and difference. I guest you can find out the difference at: butterflyhk.com/butterfly-on-prat/鈥ndex.html





I think they have similarity with hotel Benito.




ok.. i just took a ';risk'; and booked a 6 night stay with them from march 22 to 28 after doing tons of research for the last several months.. i am keeping my fingers crossed.. does anyone know if making local phone calls is free in the hotel room(I hope it is)




does anyone know if Butterfly has a good gym?




In reply to the question about local calls being free. From what I read they are free from telephones in houses restaurants etc. Hotels will charge and so do payphones in the street.




ok.. %26#39;cause at hotel benito local calls made in your room are free


  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment