Monday, December 12, 2011

weather

Hello, can anyone help? How is the weather suppose to be this coming week? Is there any rain in the forecast? Should we pack t-shirts or sweaters?



Thanks in advance.



weather


www.weather.gov.hk/wxinfo/currwx/fnd.htm



A light jacket over t-shirt should be sufficient.



weather


Warming up quite nicely later this week to mid-70%26#39;s F. It should be a comfortable trip.





Bring me a chicken fried steak if you could. I miss those!




Sammyfloyd, thanks so much for all of your kind information. We%26#39;re headed to HK. I%26#39;m looking forward to a wonderful spring break. You know - There%26#39;s nothing like southern hospitality. I would definitely bring that Texas size chicken fried steak and gravy with me, if i could.

No comments:

Post a Comment