Monday, December 12, 2011

? new hotel in Yangshuo- Park Lane

Hi



My parents are looking to visit in May and have heard there is a new hotel near West St called the Park Lane- does anyone have any comments/experience with this one?



Thanks



? new hotel in Yangshuo- Park Lane


Thanks for your advice



? new hotel in Yangshuo- Park Lane


Hi,





We just came back from Yangshuo, a week ago, Yangshuo Park Lane is overall a good hotel.



Pro:



- New hotel



- Good location, located in the main street of Yangshuo (Yangshuo is small town, so there%26#39;s only 2 street in Yangshuo). 5 min walk to West Street.



- Clean. and friendly staff.





Cons :



- Not enough heater in the room, as the weather is 8 degree Celcius



- No separator in the bathroom, so it get all wet after you take a shower



- Limited english speaking staff.





But overall it is a good hotel.




gillg





I stayed at the Park lane in February and was so impressed with it and the potential there that I accepted a consultants position there to assist the start up of the Hotel.





I have applied to have this Hotel listed on trip Advisor but I dont think this has happened at this time suffice it to say it has to be in the top 2 or 3 hotels in Yangshuo





If you contact me on pwintle00@hotmail.com I will send you some pictures i took when I was there





Lucky Aussie




Haven%26#39;t heard of that one.



I will be in Yangshuo soon %26amp; found this little gem. The Rosewood Inn.



http://www.yangshuorosewoodinn.cn/home.html



They can arrange heaps of activities for you. I have sent some emails to them %26amp; they reply really promptly - always a good sign:) Great little spot too. In a nice area off the main drag. Nearby is the famous Dr Lily.



I will be there in April so can let you know how we go if you like. So many great places to stay - it%26#39;s hard to choose:)




Hi! Unfortunately, the reply you received to your query re Park Lane has been deleted. Was feedback good or bad about the hotel?





I myself am looking for a nice place to stay in in Yangshuo as well as Guilin. I will appreciate any suggestion you may have.





Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment