Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Smoking room Holiday Inn Golden Mile

Has anyone stayed in a smoking room on the Executive Level of the Holiday Inn Golden Mile in Kowloon? We are unable to book a non-smoking room and as non-smokers we are wondering if the smoking room is unbearably smelly? We have the option of a non-smoking room in another part of the hotel and wonder if we should risk accepting the smoking room on the Executive Level. Thanks for your help.



Smoking room Holiday Inn Golden Mile


If you%26#39;re non smokers, you likely do not want a smoking room.





I am a non smoker and I never take a smoking room. If the hotel is unable to confirm a non smoking room, I go elsewhere.





However, I respect that this is very much a personal choice.



Smoking room Holiday Inn Golden Mile


Agree - you would not want to stay in a smoking room if you are a non smoker.




Thanks very much for taking the time to respond to my question. I think we will not take the smoking room. Two weeks with an unbearable smell would not be a happy holiday!! Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment