Monday, December 12, 2011

Visa

Have looked around on the web and it seems that I dont need a visa to enter Macua is this correct , my wife and myself are from australian and we are only staying in macua for two days



Visa


Thanks anyway but I did a search and found the answer : Currently citizens of Australia only need a passport to enter Macau, where you can stay for up to 20 days.





This is stated in: %26#39;Rough Guide to Hong Kong and Macau%26#39;



Visa


I visited from HK last year, and got a visitor visa on arrival. It was much like entering HK.




That Rough Guide%26#39;s info is a bit out of date - Aussies can now stay in Macau for up to 30 days without a visa :-)



It%26#39;s purely academic for day trippers, but useful for serious foodies...




Thanks for your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment