Monday, December 12, 2011

Tongli

Hi





Planning an overnight trip to Tongli as part of my travels (difficult decision between that and Xitang). I have seen recommendations, reviews and photos of Zhengfu Caotang, and it looks ideal. Couple of things I%26#39;d like to know but there is no English option (not a criticism).





a) What is the approximate rate (1 night, staying 24 March) - both in terms of what is advertised and should I seek a discount.





b) Is it possible to book in advance? I sometimes like the idea of just sorting accommodation when I arrive, but on this occasion, this looks a very pleasant place to stay.





I am sure that I will happily wander around Tongli alone, and I have an idea of what to see and do. Where to eat tips would be appreciated though.





As always, in gratitude in advance for any help.





James



Tongli


the one you mentioned Zhengfu Caotang



price is 180, 220, 320, 380 and 480RMB/night



you could book in advance online or by calling



www.zfct.net/yuding/Search/SearchResult.asp its website but in Chinese.



Tongli


Thanks CuteMinMin. Good prices for what looks a nice place.





I may try google translator in the page to see if I can work my way through it, or alternatively will see if my helpful Shanghai hotel will book for me (went for the Old House in the end as they were very nice on email and it was a good price).





All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment