Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Visa application from Australia

Has anyone ever applied for Chinese visa while in Australia? I will be doing round the world trip and China is the last place I stop.

In UK you can only apply for 3 or 6 month touris visa valid from the date of issue. In my case, both of them will have expired by the time I reach China.

Can anyone advise on what I shall do? I have been told i can apply in Australia.

Anita

Visa application from Australia

I travel on an Aussie passport %26amp; we always download the application form, send our passports off registered mail to the consulate here in Melbourne %26amp; they return them in about 3 days.

In Australia they no longer require proof of booked accommodation or internal flights. But do ask to see a copy of your itinerary and arrival and departure flights.

As you are traveling on a UK passport you could email the main Chinese Consulate in Canberra

http://au.china-embassy.org/eng/

Visa application from Australia

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Would you know if Non Aussie citizens can apply there as well?

Regards,

anita


I would assume so. Lots of Brit%26#39;s living here that travel on UK passports. Use the email address on the link for the Embassy %26amp; they will help you with your question:)

  • identifying rows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment