Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Individual Tour guide's services

To those who have ever used an individual tour guide/driver, how did you settle their fees and what was your mode of payment? Was it before, during or after service was rendered?



Thanks for your input.



Individual Tour guide's services


First time I used a guide I payed a little advance when we first met (cash). This was basically the cost for some fixed items such as transport. The rest I payed at the last day (cash).





The second time the period was some what longer so I split in three pieces (all cash).





The last time I required more services then just guiding (preparation work for business) so I did a money transfer up front as an advance payment. The rest was settled cash at the last day.





I will go back in May and arrange it the same as last time. Mainly because it shift more from guiding to business support.



Individual Tour guide's services


Taxi%26#39;s %26amp; drivers you hire for the whole day - at the end of the day.



Guides - Sorry we haven%26#39;t really used any guides but I would assume at the end of each day. Although as BePu said you could do half %26amp; half if that%26#39;s what they require.




We were in Beijing for 4 days in February. We used a guide for three days and a driver on the second day. We paid the entire amount at the end of the last day in cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment