Friday, April 2, 2010

Which train?

I have been given two different answers from two different agents in China on which date the train from Beijing to Hong Kong leaves. I don麓t know who to believe and I must make our flight booking now. One says that the T97 leaves on even days in October the other one says that there is a train called Q97 that leaves on the 27th of Oct (when we have planned to travel). Does anybody know who to trust?





Best regards,



Adona in Sweden



Which train?


I too have been researching trains from Beijing to Hong Kong. These two webpages may help:





seat61.com/鈥?0Kong





鈥tr.com.hk/B2C/鈥?9.pdf





Looks like the T97 does leave Beijing on even days in Oct 2009. I%26#39;ve not come across a Q97, I%26#39;ll leave that for someone with more info to answer!





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment