Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dragon Delight Tours...

Hi all!





I have been lurking around these forums and is close make the final arrangements for my China trip.





Plan is to travel around China in May for four weeks. I am thinking of enlisting the services of Dragon Delight Tours. And I wonder if there is anyone that know about this company? They have a website at www.chinatourstailor.com





I also have some questions regarding my itinerary and choice of hotels. But will post questions later when I know more.





Regards





Anders



Dragon Delight Tours...


Hi



I am thinking of booking with them. By now your trip should be over. How did it go? Would you recommend them.



Thank you



Dragon Delight Tours...


Your trip is now over. Did you use China Tours/Dragon Delight, and if so, were you happy? We are looking at them for a couple one days tours in Bejing November 4-7th. A reply ASAP would be appreciated. Many Thanks. Stella




Has anyone out there actually used Dragon Delight, aka chinatourstailor? What did you like best? least? Would you book with them again?





Thanks,





Workingmom



No comments:

Post a Comment