Sunday, April 4, 2010

tour companies in China

I have booked my flights to China for September arriving in Beijing and departing from Shanghai. I would like to book a 12 day tour taking in the sights of Beijing, Xian, a Yangtze cruise and Shanghai. I have found a tour company called Simon Tours who are based in Xian. He has put together a private tour for 2 which is exactly what I want at a reasonable price. The hotels he has chosen look okay. I have compared the tour he is offering and it looks good value for money. I am now at the stage where I need to pay a deposit if I want to go ahead. Has anyone either heard of this company or used them in the past and can recommend them.



tour companies in China


Do a Google world wide search, China - Peking/Shanghai 12 days and see what other tours come up, there prices and what they offer then you will know if this is a realistic price.



tour companies in China


Hi, I was wondering if you ever did take that trip with Simon Tours.... I am looking at their tours too and wondering if it is a good company to go with!



Thanks for any info! :)


  • anti wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment