Friday, April 2, 2010

Any recommendation for hotel in Zhuhai?

Hi, I will be going to Zhuhai in April with my family for holiday. Any recommendations for hotel that are mid-range and close to shopping areas. Thank you in advance.



Any recommendation for hotel in Zhuhai?


How about a little bit a research. There is a section on this website with hotel reviews.



Any recommendation for hotel in Zhuhai?


Hi, I have seen the hotel review section. However, there are still a wide range to decide on one. So I would like to seek for any recommendations from you guys to help me narrow down the choices. I am actually looking at Guangdong Regency Hotel. Any feedback?





Thanks.




I reguarly stay at Kee Guan hotel just above the underground shopping mall after you clear the Gongbei immigration.Website is www.keekwan.com, tel;07568873188; price about 200RMB double room




Hotels near Gongbei are all ok as they are near Gongbei underground shopping mall. The better one I like is Guangdong Hotel.













chinahotels.hk/zhuhai-hotels/guangdong-regen鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment