Friday, April 2, 2010

In Town Check in Air New ZealandNZ39



When I was planning our trip to HK, there was some confusion about the Air New Zealand early check in. Possibly a bit out of date, but I never could seem to get an answer.So here is my say so.



Our flight was 08.15 to Heathrow. We got to Hong Kong Station at 5.30 this is when all the check in desks open. this gave us plenty of time to then go to the Airport Express for the 5.50 first train. 25 mins. later we were at the airport. To check in at the Airport would have ment we would have to be there at 5.15, before any of the trains, so an expensive taxi ride. As it was there was still a queue of people waiting to check in when we got there.



I think you can also check in at Kawloon station.



Best of all our luggage got home as well!



In Town Check in Air New ZealandNZ39


HK Airport Express check-in is excellent and most convenient. Best part for me was checking in my luggage 8 hrs before my flight and spending an extra half day in Central without worrying about luggage and checking in 2 hrs before the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment