Friday, April 2, 2010

Beijing tour guide

I have been in Beijing in October 2008, and got a tour guide from this site. Her name is Grace, and I wanted her to show us around in the Forbidden City for the whole day. I have been interested in the ';Palace Museum'; for a while, so I have done my home work on it. We met at the hotel not far from the old City, and we took a taxi. We arrived at about 10.30 and it was very impressive from the word go. Grace managed to tell me quite a few new things, and I managed to tell her some stuff she did not know about, as every good guide know, ';you don%26#39;t know everything';. We had a fantastic day, and a great meal after the tour. She also got me a great deal on a Great Wall tour, and we have been great friend since. I can certainly recommend Grace to anybody travelling to Beijing, and beyond, she will be a fantastic source of information and hospitality. Her Email address maoruhua_grace1103@yahoo.com.cn



Beijing tour guide


Why hire a guide when you prepare so well? Just to visit the Forbidden City. Rent an audio guide at the entrance. Smells fishy.....



Beijing tour guide


Sounds like someone touting for business - Grace%26#39;s spoken English may be good but her written work needs a little more study . A guide is not essential. Audio tour or book will suffice.




Grace,





Your written English gives you away! Stop fishing for business, if you%26#39;re any good people will let you know and they will hire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment