Friday, April 2, 2010

Macau and Beijing Help please!

I am going to fly from Kuala Lumpur in Mid September 2009.





My plan is to go Beijing, then head to Macau .. and fly back to Kuala Lumpur.





I can get a AIR ASIA from Kuala Lumpur to TianJing (beijing) or Kuala Lumpur to Macau. But we want to visit Beijing.. Can you tell me the cheapest flight to go Beijing from Macau or cheapest flight from Beijing to Macau?





Please help ok!





Macau and Beijing Help please!


Hi,or you can do DragonAir from Beijing to HK, then from HKIA via ferry(turbojet Sea Express) into Macau.





I think only airline doing Beijing/Macau route is Air Macau.





From Tianjin, you can try Xiamen Airlines that also flies into Macau.





In terms of flight schedules, much better to fly into HKIA,from Beijing,then ferry from HKIA(or HK) into Macau. More departures frequency with airlines such as Dragon Air doing Beijing/HK route.

No comments:

Post a Comment