Friday, April 2, 2010

Asiaworld Expo Shuttle Bus

Hi, I%26#39;m going to Asiaworld Expo for the Coldplay concert, I noticed that they have direct shuttle bus to the venue.



It said that bus service starts 1hour and a half before the event starts, and has the bus every 10-15 minutes





Do you guys know if I should get there early to catch the bus?



Does it fill quickly?





Thanks!



Asiaworld Expo Shuttle Bus


You%26#39;re probably talking about the ';X21'; special service from Tsimshatsui to Asiaworld Expo:



https:/鈥?951_05032009-eng.pdf



I have not taken it before, so can%26#39;t say how quickly it fills up (I would imagine the bus company would run enough buses to take all passengers). Instead, I usually just take the MTR to Tung Chung, and transfer to bus S1. The direct shuttle bus may be a little faster, though, since it doesn%26#39;t make any stops before reaching AWE.

No comments:

Post a Comment